Company doubles its customer portfolio and increases oncology prior authorization platform usage to 5 million health plan members
Atlanta, GA, March 11, 2020 — Oncology Analytics, a leading technology-enabled service company that provides health plans, providers and patients with an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, purpose-built for oncology, has announced the achievement of several growth milestones for fiscal year 2019.
Over the past twelve months, Oncology Analytics:
- Doubled its health plan customer portfolio, achieving year-over-year growth of 200% for the second straight year.
- Grew membership on the Oncology Analytics’ oncology prior authorization platform to 5 million users, representing over 4000 physicians.
- Processed over $1.4 billion of anti-cancer drugs through the Oncology Analytics prior authorization platform, delivering over $75 million of positive financial impact to our health plan partners.
- Received a 97% positive provider satisfaction score, which graded competencies critical to program success, such as oncology expertise and ease of use of the utilization management software.
- Deepened relationships with existing customers, including Humana, through the expansion of their oncology utilization management program into Puerto Rico.
- Achieved significant customer adoption of Oncology Insights, a next-generation, real-world data analytic software solution that equips health plans with superior insight into their provider network, cancer treatment decision-making capabilities, and comparative benchmarks.
- Was named to the Digital Health 150, which recognizes the most promising private companies creating innovative products and services to transform the healthcare industry.
- Was named to Atlanta Innovation’s 50 on Fire, which recognizes high-growth, innovative companies based in Greater Atlanta.
“I am extremely proud of our team and the achievement of these milestones, as they demonstrate our commitment to helping our health plan partners and their cancer patients receive the best possible care,” said Rick Dean, Oncology Analytics’ CEO. “We view 2020 as a critical year for raising the standard for cancer treatment decisions through the use of real-world data and will continue to educate and model this behavior in partnership with our health plan customers, their network providers and the patients that depend on all of us to do what is in their best interest.”
About Oncology Analytics
Oncology Analytics, Inc. provides health plans, providers, and patients with a data-driven, utilization management solution that delivers real-world, evidence-based analytics focused exclusively for oncology. Used by physicians to support 5 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico, the Oncology Analytics e-Prior Authorization platform covers the full spectrum of therapeutics, across all cancer types and stages, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, precision medicine, targeted therapy, and supportive care. The extensive pathway library is continuously updated with the latest evidence-based protocols, which provides the most current options for value-based treatment paths for every patient case. For more information, please visit oncohealth.us.