Company doubles its customer portfolio and increases oncology prior authorization platform usage to 5 million health plan members
Atlanta, GA, March 11, 2020 — OncoHealth, the leading digital health company focused on the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer care, has announced the achievement of several growth milestones for fiscal year 2019.
Over the past twelve months, OncoHealth:
- Doubled its health plan customer portfolio, achieving year-over-year growth of 200% for the second straight year.
- Grew membership on the OncoHealth’s oncology prior authorization platform to 5 million users, representing over 4000 physicians.
- Processed over $1.4 billion of anti-cancer drugs through the OncoHealth prior authorization platform, delivering over $75 million of positive financial impact to our health plan partners.
- Received a 97% positive provider satisfaction score, which graded competencies critical to program success, such as oncology expertise and ease of use of the utilization management software.
- Deepened relationships with existing customers, including Humana, through the expansion of their oncology utilization management program into Puerto Rico.
- Achieved significant customer adoption of Oncology Insights, a next-generation, real-world data analytic software solution that equips health plans with superior insight into their provider network, cancer treatment decision-making capabilities, and comparative benchmarks.
- Was named to the Digital Health 150, which recognizes the most promising private companies creating innovative products and services to transform the healthcare industry.
- Was named to Atlanta Innovation’s 50 on Fire, which recognizes high-growth, innovative companies based in Greater Atlanta.
“I am extremely proud of our team and the achievement of these milestones, as they demonstrate our commitment to helping our health plan partners and their cancer patients receive the best possible care,” said Rick Dean, OncoHealth’s CEO. “We view 2020 as a critical year for raising the standard for cancer treatment decisions through the use of real-world data and will continue to educate and model this behavior in partnership with our health plan customers, their network providers and the patients that depend on all of us to do what is in their best interest.”
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients, and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental, and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Supporting more than 7 million people in the US and Puerto Rico, OncoHealth offers digital solutions for treatment review, real-world evidence, and virtual care across all cancer types. For more information, visit www.oncohealth.us