Company increased revenue YOY by 40%, delivered over $100 million of financial impact to clients, and added 1.1 million incremental new members on prior auth platform
ATLANTA, March 2, 2021 — OncoHealth, the leading digital health company focused on the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer care, leveraged an ongoing commitment to innovation and patient-first treatment approach to achieve key growth milestones for fiscal year 2020.
Over the past twelve months, OncoHealth:
- Grew GAAP revenue by 40%.
- Grew membership on the OncoHealth’s prior authorization platform by 1.1 million users.
- Processed over $1.8 billion of anti-cancer drugs through the OncoHealth prior authorization platform.
- Increased the number of providers utilizing the platform to 5,600 across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Delivered over $100 million of financial impact to its health plan partners.
- Achieved 95% positive provider satisfaction score, which graded competencies critical to program success, such as oncology expertise and ease of use of the utilization management software.
- Launched OneUM™, an innovative cross benefit prior authorization solution that enables providers to submit both medical benefit and pharmacy benefit cancer drug requests in a single transaction, saving time and ensuring safety.
In 2020, OncoHealth successfully implemented its OneUM™ platform with Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Gateway Health as part of multi-year partnership agreements. The company also launched its Pharmacy Consulting Services to help health plans navigate the anti-cancer drug market by partnering with board-certified oncology PharmDs in areas such as improving oncology formulary strategy, creating biosimilar strategies and evaluating oncology drug policies.
Last year also marked the second year in a row the company was named to the Digital Health 150, an annual ranking that recognizes the most promising private companies creating innovative products and services to transform the healthcare industry.
“With 25 new anti-cancer drugs approved by the FDA and 66 new FDA indications in 2020, it is incumbent on health plans and providers to work together to ensure the appropriate therapies are being reviewed and approved for patients,” said Rick Dean, OncoHealth’s CEO. “Our unwavering focus on innovation and oncology will ensure that we can meet the demand and continue to grow and service our health plans’ customers, their network providers, and the patients that depend on all of us to do what is in their best interest.”
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients, and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental, and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Supporting more than 7 million people in the US and Puerto Rico, OncoHealth offers digital solutions for treatment review, real-world evidence, and virtual care across all cancer types. For more information, visit www.oncohealth.us